My reviews and looks

I am a student but in my spare time makeup takes up my time. I enjoy experimenting with colours and creating different looks for different occasions, I may not be a pro but i'm learning :)

Sunday 9 May 2010



So...For our first post I'd like to share with you something that I have been using for about a week now. It's the Aleppo Syrian soap which is a natural handmade soap made from olive oil and laurel oil. It can be used to nourish the skin and keep your hair healthy especially if you have problems with hair loss. It is recommended for dry hair and skin.

So far I am loving it! My hair feels much thicker and better to work with however the down side to it is that without using a conditioner after, combing your hair will be almost impossible but all in all I highly recommend this if you are wanting to try out something new for your skin or hair plus it lasts for 4-5 months!

If you are interested in this soap bar then we sell them for £2.99 each. Just contact us and we will help you out!

Vivian x

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 9 May 2010 at 05:27 , Blogger DaveC1337 said...

    B-B-B-B-B-B Bird Bird Bird , the Bird is the Word B-B-B-B-B-B Bird Bird Bird , the Bird is the Word B-B-B-B-B-B Bird Bird Bird , the Bird is the Word B-B-B-B-B-B Bird Bird Bird , the Bird is the Word B-B-B-B-B-B Bird Bird Bird , the Bird is the Word B-B-B-B-B-B Bird Bird Bird , the Bird is the Word

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home