My reviews and looks

I am a student but in my spare time makeup takes up my time. I enjoy experimenting with colours and creating different looks for different occasions, I may not be a pro but i'm learning :)

Sunday 9 May 2010


So for the past couple of months I have been using Maybelline's Dream Satin Liquid Foundation.
- It is a Hybrid air-whipped liquid formula has the light airy feel of a mousse with the blendability of a liquid. It's Formula contains amino-acid treated pigments that help unify the complexion.

I'm really liking this foundation, it gives a medium coverage and you only need about one pump and it will do your whole face. It does have good staying power, but after a while I noticed it does get a bit oily around the nose area, but it will depend on your skin type, how well the foundation stays on your face, by adding powder over the top of the foundation it will set the foundation, making it last longer and give a nice finish.

The foundation comes in 8 colours, and is only £7.99! which is a great price for a drug store foundation. So I recommend you try this one out!


- Maxine x :)



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home