My reviews and looks

I am a student but in my spare time makeup takes up my time. I enjoy experimenting with colours and creating different looks for different occasions, I may not be a pro but i'm learning :)

Sunday 9 May 2010

I recently bought the Manly 120 eyeshadow palette.
No Flash
Flash
no flash
Flash


My initial thoughts were that they were super pigmented however the light colours are very chalky. There are allot of colours which is great for beginners but if you do use it then be careful not to use to much as a little colour goes a long way. The eyeshadows are not all matte but aren't too glittery either. Make sure you use a base or primer on your eyelids because these tend to not stay for a long time!

I rate this product 7/10 and if you are thinking of buying it then check out ebay!

P.S. I received a set of 10 false lashes and nail design tattoo's with this palette

Vivian x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home