My reviews and looks

I am a student but in my spare time makeup takes up my time. I enjoy experimenting with colours and creating different looks for different occasions, I may not be a pro but i'm learning :)

Sunday 9 May 2010

I finished reading this book not long ago and I quite enjoyed it!
Here's the plot summary:

It has fallen to Chloe, the widowed Lady Stanforth, to manage the affairs of Delamere Hall. Though she loves her grand house by the sea, a series or puzzling and inexplicable incidents over the past year has left her unsettled and eager to find a new home. Her situation is complicated by the arrival of the new Lord Stanforth, her husband's cousin, for whom she has long harbored a deep and guilty attraction.

Newly returned from the war, Justin Delamere hopes he can finally woo Chloe. But he is ordered to search Delamere Hall for missing documents-documents that might prove Chloe guilty of treason, and perhaps even murder. Can he trust the woman he has always desired? And can Chloe surrender her most private secrets to the man who holds her fate in his hands-the fate of both her freedom and her heart?

I rate this book 6/10 due to some irrelevant parts where I usually skipped and it wasn't the sort of book you couldn't put down. However the story is sweet and simple and I recommend it for people who enjoy romance novels!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home