My reviews and looks

I am a student but in my spare time makeup takes up my time. I enjoy experimenting with colours and creating different looks for different occasions, I may not be a pro but i'm learning :)

Sunday 9 May 2010

Description:

Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation is a new generation formula that won't rub off or fade. Transfer-resistant technology keeps sin feeling soft, supple and natural, while at the same time providing all-day wear. A lightweight, breathable film helps maintain skin’s moisture balance and stops the colour fading. It is oil-free and dermatologist-tested. The colours available are Ivory, Soft beige, Nude, Sand, Warm Honey and Natural Beige.

This is excellent if you are new to wearing foundation and don't want something heavy. It covers up imperfections well however does feel slightly oily at the end of the day. Using a powder on-top helps! If you have dry skin then this would be the product for you because it is deeply moisturizing and this can be seen as soon as you apply the foundation. I can compare this to MAC studio fix fluid which is about 3x the price or the Rimmel foundation!

It is£5.99 at boots which is a brilliant price considering its a good foundation and can be bought in any drug store.

I rate this 8/10 :)

Vivian x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home