My reviews and looks

I am a student but in my spare time makeup takes up my time. I enjoy experimenting with colours and creating different looks for different occasions, I may not be a pro but i'm learning :)

Monday 10 May 2010

Today I am going to review my favourite perfume of all time which is Gucci Envy Me. I love this perfume because the scent isn't too strong but not too light. It is perfect for the day but not too sure about the night, it is probably too sweet for night. At fist when it is sprayed it can be quite strong but during the day it becomes lighter so don't let that put you off!

The smell is hard to describe but the only word I can use to describe is, is that it's "Fresh". It smells of pomegranate, Cherry, Lily and slightly musky. I find the bottle just as interesting as the scent itself. It is covered with pink Gucci’s G’s and a very elegant and practical shape so it can be easily carried in your makeup bag or wherever you happen to put it.

This 30ml has lasted since June '09 but now it is nearly finished but I will definitely be buying it again. It comes in a bigger size and also in lotions or shower gel. I bought it last summer from Sephora in Paris therefore the price was considerably more. I paid £35 for 30ml whereas it can be found easily for £18.99-£25 in Boots or Semi-Chem. I recommend you try it however stay away if you do not like fruity/flowery smells!

I rate it 9/10

Vivian xx

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home