My reviews and looks

I am a student but in my spare time makeup takes up my time. I enjoy experimenting with colours and creating different looks for different occasions, I may not be a pro but i'm learning :)

Thursday 13 May 2010

Mango Body Scrub


My skin/body products of the month!

Body Shop Mango shower Gel and Body scrub

Description:
This reformulated oil-based soft textured body scrub contains loads of ex-foliating salt grains and organic sugar. The addition of mango seed and soy oil leaves the skin beautifully soft and supple. Containing Community Trade organic soya oil and organic sugar.

I love these products together! The scrub can be used once a week and I usually use it for my face but do not use it on a daily basis or you'll find that your skin will become irritated! The grains remove the dead skin cells leaving your skin smooth and fresh and natural oils help moisturize after you rinse your face as the grains begin to dissolve and let out these natural oils. I recommend this for combination skin. The smell is divine I always find myself sniffing the scrub and shower gel more than I actually use it!

I Rate this 9/10! Available at Body Shop £5.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home