My reviews and looks

I am a student but in my spare time makeup takes up my time. I enjoy experimenting with colours and creating different looks for different occasions, I may not be a pro but i'm learning :)

Tuesday 24 August 2010

EOTD Megan Fox inspired



Megan Fox inspired eye:

Apply gel liner to top and bottom lash line then before it dries quickly take a brush and smudge upwards to create a lift in the eyes. Now take a grey eyeliner and put it on top of the gel liner and smudge again however leaving it more defined this time. Take a grey eyeshadow of your choice and apply over the grey eyeliner (try to use one that has a little sparkle). To add definition I applied a neutral skin toned shadow to the crease and blended and don't forget to highlight!

Go ahead apply mascara and make sure to fill in those brows! Hope you enjoyed :)

Vivian x


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home