My reviews and looks

I am a student but in my spare time makeup takes up my time. I enjoy experimenting with colours and creating different looks for different occasions, I may not be a pro but i'm learning :)

Tuesday 17 August 2010



Neutral Eye

Products used:

MAC Painterly Paint Pot
MAC Woodwinked
MAC Bronze
MAC Satin Taupe
MAC Naked Lunch
Sephora Nano Liner 15
Benefit Bad Gal Lash

So here's another look that I tried out, this time it's warmer and more wearable. This can be worn to work, school but also for a party. It is very simple, you begin by applying your base (Painterly Paintpot) then "Woodwinked" eyeshadow goes allover the lid along with Satin Taupe in the outer corner and try to wing it out while blending to make your eyes appear bigger. Now take "Bronze" to warm up the look by applying it not on top of "Satin Taupe" but in between that and "Woodwinked" so really in the centre of your lid. Now take "Naked lunch" and apply it to your brow bone and inner corners to brighten your eyes and notice that with this look I have gone for a darker highlight since we are using darker colours and by applying a softer colour the look becomes more wearable. Last of all apply your eyeliner, try brown, and apply your favourite mascara :) good luck!

Vivian x




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home