My reviews and looks

I am a student but in my spare time makeup takes up my time. I enjoy experimenting with colours and creating different looks for different occasions, I may not be a pro but i'm learning :)

Thursday 19 August 2010

Bronze and Beautiful - Green eyes part 2

Here is another green eyes look that is more wearable. It is easy, quick and only uses 3 colours, the trick here is blending.

  • As before apple a base before applying your eyeshadow.
  • Then take a flat brush and apple MAC "Bronze" allover the lid and stop at the crease. Don't worry if it looks messy at this stage

  • To add dimension to your eyes apply a more grey toned brown to your crease to create depth. Here I used MAC Satin Taupe and blended until there is only a soft layer left.
  • Apply highlight shade, MAC Naked Lunch, mascara and eyeliner and your good to go. Wear it to work, school or a night out, anyway it will look great :)

Vivian x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home