My reviews and looks

I am a student but in my spare time makeup takes up my time. I enjoy experimenting with colours and creating different looks for different occasions, I may not be a pro but i'm learning :)

Thursday 19 August 2010

Make up for Green eyes

All brushes used are Sigma and were bought with my own money.








If you don't know already, purple compliments brown eyes and especially green eyes. By using purple you bring out the green more and your eyes will look more vibrant.

Follow this tutorial to achieve this look :)

Begin by applying a base -MAC Painterly

The next step is applying you lid colour-MAC Trax using a 239 brush



Now choose a deep purple colour for the crease. Take the colour and make a V shape in the outer corner of your eyes, remember to apply to bottom lashes as well!

219

Now blend blend blend using a 224 brush until all harsh lines are eliminated.


Apply a highlight shade - MAC Shroom, your favourite mascara and eyeliner and the look is complete ;)

Vivian x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home