My reviews and looks

I am a student but in my spare time makeup takes up my time. I enjoy experimenting with colours and creating different looks for different occasions, I may not be a pro but i'm learning :)

Tuesday 17 August 2010






Heres a look I tried using the following products:

MAC Painterly Paint Pot
BarryM Dazzle Dust in 75
MAC Sweet & Punchy
MAC Trax
MAC Shroom
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Mascara
Sephora nano eyeliner pencil in 15

I first applied BarryM "Dazzle Dust" allover my lid, but be careful since this product can be a bit messy! Then I took "Sweet & Punchy" and applied it from the inner corner of my eyes to the middle of my lid, using a 217 brush i blended the two colours so no harsh lines can be seen. Following that I took "Trax" and created a V shape in my outer corner but since this product is quite dark i used my 217 to blend again, keep blending until you are satisfied with the colour intensity. Taking "Shroom" eyeshadow I highlighted my brow bone and inner corners to brighten up the look. To make the eyes more dramatic I used Sephora nanoeyeliner in 15 on my water line and tight line, this will make your lashes appear thicker. Finally I used Estee Lauder Sumptuous mascara, only one coat since this product tends to get clumpy. Hope you enjoyed this look and give it a try :)

Vivian x

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home